Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wreath Technique

I ran across this technique challenge, and I thought it looked really fun so I tried it out.  It is now as hard as it looks, and it is beautiful.  I used red velvet ribbon.  When I was done I actually thought the back was prettier than the front so I used the back.  The sentiment stamp is from Great Impressions Rubber Stamps.  I decided that simple was best so I layered it with only red and an embossed background. Enjoy.  If you want to see the tutorial on how to weave this wreath check out Just Us Girls Challenge #162.  It was really fun, I will definitely try it again some time.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous velvet ribbon wreath!! I have used the back side of mine sometimes too. Love the crisp feel the red and white brings. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete