Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amusement Park Fun

Over the next couple of days I am going to be posting some of my favorite layouts.  I hope you enjoy them, using die cut to make page layouts if my favorite thing to do.  This first one is Amusement Park Fun.  I will list all of the dies used at the end.  But I also make the six flags logo by cutting strips and flags out with my Silhouette SD machine, another thing I am fond of using if I don't have dies that are what I am looking for.  I just used the drawing tool on the software and drew what I wanted.


The Supplies used for this page are:

Dies
CottageCutz: Viking Ride, Ticket Booth, Bumper Cars, Boardwalk Carnival Silhouette, Carousel Horse
Quickutz: Roller Coaster Cars
Silhouette Machine Designs: Custom made logo(I drew it), Roller Coaster Border


Thanks for looking!

By the way if you really like this page you can buy it already assembled at my Etsy shop.  Below is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment