Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hometown USA Pagelayout

Today's page layout is in honor of Veteran's Day.  I have many ties to the military since was was and still am an Air Force wife,  My husband served 20 years in the Air Force, my father was in the Army, and 2 of my brothers are currently in the Army.  So to all of those Veterans THANK YOU for your service,  I know is it not always easy.

The page layout below is my depiction of Hometown USA, it could be for a 4th of July page, a reunion page, or even a picnic page.  It is one of my favorites, and it is also available for sale at my Etsy shop, fully assembled.  Enjoy the page, I have listed the dies used at the end.


Supplies:

Dies- Quickutz Revolution Houses (3 of them), wagon, dog, mailbox, Custom Archivers Fireworks, Quickutz border Fence, Quickutz Light pole.

Paper- the paper is from the Dreamy 2 collection from My Mind's Eye and Bazzill Cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment