Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Centerpiece

Today I have 2 posts.  I have been a busy bee today making cards.  Sometimes it comes easy and sometimes it is like pulling teeth.  Today it went pretty well.  The first Card is for Freshly Made Sketches FMS61.  I used a stamp from Inkadinkado that I have had for a long time, have always liked it, but have never been able to have an application for it.  I thought the sketch for this week was just right for it.  I wanted to do a dark green stripe on the bottom but I didn't have any so I used Impression Obsession's Cover A Card stripes and embossed with clear powder.  I really liked how it turned out.  And I LOVE the Mega Mount and the Cover A Card stamps they are the easiest to use and they come out perfect every time.   If you haven't tried it you really should.


Supplies:
Paper: Best Creations Gold Glitter Paper, Bazzill Swiss Dot-Phoenix, Bazzill Bling March
Stamp: Impression Obsession Cover A Card-Thick & Thin, Inkadinkado - Candle and Ribbon Border
Accessories: May Art Ribbon, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

  1. This stamp is truly perfect for the sketch! Beautiful, elegant card! Love the bit of sparkle! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card for the holidays! I love the image and the bit of sparkle makes this so special! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete