Sunday, November 18, 2012

Silver and Bright Snowman

I am really happy with how this one turned out.  I love silver and blue together.  I wanted to use this sketch snowman, but it isn't the type you color.  I tried it in different color inks and then I thought it might be nice to stamp it on a color cardstock and emboss it with a white embossing powder.  I liked it.  The white background is embossed with a dry embossing folder in snowflakes.  I also embossed the sentiment in white.  I added some silver ribbon and a die cut poinsettia to give it a little pop.  I am very pleased.  I hope you like it.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Swiss Dot- Night Water, Bazzill Cardstock- Kevin, Raven, Pomegranate, Bling March
Dies: Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia, EK Border punch- Arches
Punches: Round punch 1 3/4" and 1 1/2"
Stamps: Inkadinkado-Sketch Snowman, JustRite Stamps- A Merry Little Christmas Set
Accessories: Rhinestone, Silver Ribbon


Challenges:
This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge(MOJO267)
This card is also for Christmas Card Challenges (#51)

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! I like your blue and silver and the effect of the white embossed snowman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your card is very pretty!!!! I love the poinsettia and your wonderful embossings!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte (do you think you could link back to the challenge blog please? Thanks! Oh, and also can you remove word verification, it makes it so much easier to leave comments, lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete